Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Using fo-patch-for-fop.xsl and question abo utXHTML namespaces

> How on earth do I use the fo-patch-for-fop.xsl file? I've searched the
> sourceforge site and have found no information about the patch at all

In case an example helps, here's the test transformation I ran yesterday.
This particular chain uses Saxon, Norm's entity resolver, and Apache's FOP:

1. Create first fo file
java -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=%DBFACTORY%
-Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=%SPFACTORY% com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -r
com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -x
com.sun.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -o test-a.fo test.xml
D:\docbookxsl\fo\docbook.xsl

2. Apply Norm's fix, creating new fo file
java -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=%DBFACTORY%
-Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=%SPFACTORY% com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -r
com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -x
com.sun.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -o test-b.fo test-a.fo
D:\docbookxsl\fo\fo-patch-for-fop.xsl

3. Run FOP
java org.apache.fop.apps.Fop testa.fo testa.pdf

Denis