Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL Hacking problems

Julien,
If you figure out the first one, let me know. The thread
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSL-FO/messagesearch?query=forcing%20line%
20breaks might be relevant, though I'm not sure if that idea ended up
working for the participants and it may be xep centered.

For the second question, adjust:
<xsl:param name="title.margin.left" select="'-4pc'"/>
in params.xsl

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Julien Letessier [mailto:mezis@free.fr]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 11:37 AM
To: Docbook-Apps eList
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL Hacking problems

Hi all,

Here's my problem:

I'm using a driver file to introduce small hacks to the XSL, and there's
two
thing I can't figure out:

** how can I make links (I mean, the links' URLs) hyphenate correctly in
FO
output (I use Fop 0.20.2)?

    I tried to modify the "ulink" template by adding a hyphenate="true"
the <fo:inline> element -- doesn't work. Even when the enclosing
<fo:block>
does hyphenate.

** how can I cancel the negative indent on section titles?

    Damn it, I figured out that it must be somewhere in the titlepage
templates, but where?