Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Again: Apache FOP,Docbook: Features / Versions,"complete" Docbook distribution

Hi all,

Hmm, well, there seems to be a (screaming) demand for basic DocBook (XML)
processing docs. The fact is I've written a DocBook-app howto, er...
Tutorial... Whatever, originaly with OS X in mind, but finally it's not at
all OS X specific.

It describes a classic DB/XML processing chain using the Apache tools and
gives lots of doc pointers.

It's a good introduction before using the comprehensive DB package I
developed for projectomega.org.

Those interested can download it at

    http://mezis.free.fr/docbook.xml.pdf

or browse it at

    http://mezis.free.fr/docbook.xml.html

(for now)
It will be available on projectomega.org as soon as it's completely
finished; I'll repost then.

Sorry for the probable errors, I've only been speaking English for 10 years.
Feedback welcome :)

Cheers,
--
Julien "mezis" LETESSIER