Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan error

Hi,

I use Xalan (xalan-j_2_2_D14) and the new 1.48 XSL stylesheets. Everything
works fine when I create one big HTML file, but when I want to use 'chunk'
for multiple output files or when I use htmlhelp.xsl, I get the following
error:

(Location of erro unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:

I am not experienced in Java and do not know what might cause this error.
Has anyone seen this error and/or knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Arjan Huijzer