Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTMLHelp, XSL Driver File,Book Request for XSL customizations

Three items...

First:

I am trying to come up with HTMLHelp file that has a simple hierarchy.
Since I am new to XML, XSL and DocBook, I am unsure if I am specifying the
wrong tags or if I need to customize the HTMLHelp XSL in my XSL driver file.
What I am trying to do is generate a help table of contents that 1)Has an
article that isn't inside a folder/book 2) To title each folder/book without
it being a link to something.  I am using the docbookx.dtd.

<book>
	<bookinfo>
			<title>Default Help File</title>
			<author>
				<firstname>Maggie</firstname>
				<surname>Strevell</surname>
			</author>
	</bookinfo>
	<!-- Each chapter is appears in the compiled HTMLHelp file with a
folder/book icon -->
	<!-- I need a title for each folder without a link -->
	<chapter>
        <title>The First Folder</title>
	  &defaultPage;  <!-- Each entry in a folder is a <sect1>  -->
	</chapter>
</book>

Is there anything before a <book> that would generate an article that
precedes all folder/book icons?
Is there a way to specify a folder/book title that doesn't link to a file?
Am I using the wrong set of tags entirely and there is another way?

Second:

I would like to override the XSL template for hhc-main to specify the
ImageType of "Book" rather than "Folder" (which is in the original).
The only difference between the example below (which is in my driver
file) and the one in the original XSL is the ImageType value.

This works, but is there a simpler way in my driver file to change this
property?  What
is the best way to override a template in a driver file and make it so
that I don't customize more than I need to?

<xsl:template name="hhc-main">
  <xsl:text>&lt;HTML&gt;
&lt;HEAD&gt;
&lt;/HEAD&gt;
&lt;BODY&gt;
&lt;OBJECT type="text/site properties"&gt;
        &lt;param name="ImageType" value="Book"&gt;
&lt;/OBJECT&gt;
&lt;UL&gt;
</xsl:text>
 <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="$rootid != ''">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="key('id',$rootid)" mode="hhc"/>
    </xsl:when>
    <xsl:otherwise>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="hhc"/>
    </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>

  <xsl:text>&lt;/UL&gt;
&lt;/BODY&gt;
&lt;/HTML&gt;</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

Third:

Can anyone make a XSL book recommendation (or on-line tutorial, etc...) that
teaches how to customize a stylesheet using a driver file?  Does Norm use a
htmlhelp stylesheet driver file to produce the help for the DocBook book?  I
have the CD, just wondering if it exists and where it might be on the CD.

Many Thanks!

Maggie