Subject: [Fwd: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTMLHelp,base dir missing from filepaths in alias.h]

I think the reason this bug crept in is that the template
href.target.with.base.dir only works on the current node. My guess is
that Jirka therefore decided to use the general href.target, and simply
forgot to add base.dir.

In my own customization, I have parameterized the
href.target.with.base.dir template, such that it looks like this:

    <xsl:template name="href.target.with.base.dir">
      <xsl:param name="object" select="."/>
      <xsl:value-of select="$base.dir"/>
      <xsl:call-template name="href.target">
        <xsl:with-param name="object" select="$object"/>
      </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:template>

I then use this template instead of href.target, and works like a charm!

Jirka, does this look OK to you or is there a deeper reason for not
parameterizing href.target.with.base.dir?

Best regards

	Rune Enggaard