Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: FAQ tagging

Hi,

While preparing FAQ I need to specify for which version of the software
the question and the reply applies. In addition to that I would like to
mention the name  of the peron who provided the answer along with the
date of answer. I am most probably missing a simple thing which would
save me. I want then something like keywords so that I can create
search based on the version

The way it is organized is every question is a <qandaentry> and saved as
a file. I have entities which create the relationship of the questions
to the sections and to the upper elements. If it is qoing to help how I
designed it it is localted at http://dinamizm.ath.cx/howthisisdone.html

--
Togan Muftuoglu

For example