Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Bibliography management/BibTex equivalent

Hi Dave,

the problem is less the markup but the rendering in the transformed
documents. DocBook is good enough to hold any information you need to
start with, but the publisher's requirements about formatting are
pretty strange. Commercial bibliography tools which are mainly
targeted at the biomedical field usually come with several hundred
predefined styles. For an example of formatted output, please visit:

http://refdb.sourceforge.net/examples.html

A bit down the page you'll find two links to HTML documents created
from DocBook and formatted for two different biomedical journals.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka