Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: OpenJade crash ?

Hi docbookers,

I think I've found a crashing bug in OpenJade 1.3.1 using DocBook XML
4.1.2 and the DSSSL stylesheets version 1.74b on cygwin/Win2000. I'm
pretty sure that everything, including the relevant DTDs and
stylesheets, are up-to-date and cleanly installed. If someone has access
to a similar setup can you please take five minutes to replicate it for
me?

	$ openjade -v -t tex /usr/local/lib/sgml/dtd/html/xml.dcl
test.xml
	openjade:I: OpenJade version "1.3.1"
	openjade:I: OpenSP version "1.3.4"
	Segmentation fault (core dumped)
	$

Here's the test file and driver that I'm using. Interestingly, if you
remove the xref from the first para in the document, the crash does not
happen and the correct output is produced. Same if you change the
appendix to a sect1.

The file seems to be valid according to onsgml, so I don't know what
else to try. Any ideas welcome.

--- test.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.0/docbookx.dtd">
<article>
  <title>Test Document</title>

  <sect1>
    <title>Test</title>
  </sect1>

  <appendix id="app">
    <title>Test</title>
    <para>Hello world.</para>
  </appendix>
</article>

--- test.dsl

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
[
<!ENTITY print-ss
  PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook Print Stylesheet//EN" CDATA
dsssl>
]>

<external-specification id="print-stylesheet" document="print-ss">

--
 Alastair Rankine        arankine@avaya.com
 Avaya Labs Services R&D    +1-303-538-4129