Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Excluding files in TOC

I just noticed the parameter <xsl:param name="htmlhelp.hhc.section.depth"
select="1"/>.  When set to one, I can hide topics in a subsection (section
of level 2) which are then compiled in my help file and are also excluded in
the table of contents.

So you can delete this one from the wish list.

Maggie