Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTMLHelp, base dir missing from filepaths in al ias.h

Running db 1.48 and latest htmlhelp.xsl from CVS, I expected this output in
alias.h:

   alias=file.html

For some reason, I get

   alias=file.html#sectionid

Is this right? HH compiler doesn't like it. I puzzled over template and
case is that I have use.id.as.filename =0. So my topic starts like this:

<section id="sectionid">
<?dbhtml filename="file.html"?>
<?dbhh topicname="alias" topicid="1"?>

Is this a bug or user error?