Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Help project structure

Ok, for folks who are able and willing to run things from CVS, you might want
to check out the updates that I checked in this morning:

  maketoc.xsl
  chunktoc.xsl
  chunk-common.xsl
  chunk.xsl
  autotoc.xsl

1. Run maketoc.xsl over your document. You'll get a TOC. You can
   fiddle with this TOC to your hearts content.

2. Run chunktoc.xsl over your document, passing chunk.toc=your.toc and
   the chunking you specified manually in the TOC will be used for
   chunking.

3. If you run with manual.toc=your.toc, the printed TOCs in the
   document will also be generated from your manual TOC

Note that the TOC markup is totally different from existing DocBook TOC markup,
but I hope that I can generate legitimate TOC markup eventually (assuming the TC
accepts some sort of proposal to simplify the TOC markup).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Man is made so that he can only