Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Presentation of legalnotice with DSSSL

Without thinking too hard (or testing) .... ;-)

Firstly, set the following variable:

(define %titlepage-in-info-order% #f)

Next, define what you want elements you want:

(define (book-titlepage-verso-elements)
  (list (normalize "legalnotice")
        (normalize "copyright")
        (normalize "edition")
        (normalize "pubdate")
        (normalize "abstract")
        (normalize "revhistory")))

Now use a "mode" to process these:

(mode book-titlepage-verso-mode

   (element legalnotice
         (make display-group
                 break-before:   'page
                 (process-children)
         )
   )

   (element (legalnotice para)
         (make paragraph
                 space-after: 10pt
                 (process-children)
         )
   )

   Then all your other elements
)

Then everything should come out in the order you want.... Obviously you
need to center the paragraphs etc. But that should be straight forward.

Hope that helps..