Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: '#' chars displayed in ulink in table cell

Thanks for the help Jirka.  When I set ulink.hyphenate to a null string the plain text url in the fo is bracketed by the <fo:inline hyphenate="false"> element.  That sounds like the right fo element ghowever I get the following displayed in the table cell in the pdf file (as processed by Fop v0.20.rc3):

  CCProbe.exe
  [http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccpr
  obe/download/-
  ccprobe-palmos/CCProbe.exe]

The "-" is visible but does not appear in a copy and paste so perhaps it is some type of soft hyphen.  In any case the hyphen is not in the url so having it appear in the pdf is a problem.

The following would look fine and I suppose this is what the the original ulink.hyphenate settings was trying to get the fop processor (in my case Fop v0.20.rc3) to interpret.

  CCProbe.exe
  [http://concord.org/ccprobeware/
  ccprobe/download/ccprobe-palmos/
  CCProbe.exe]

I wouldn't mind if it even appeared this way:

  CCProbe.exe
  [http://concord.org/ccprobeware/ccpr
  obe/download/ccprobe-palmos/CCProbe.
  exe]

Which is what I assume <fo:inline hyphenate="false"> is intended to produce.

This seems like a FOP problem.

--

-s