Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: XSL customization layer question

/ Dennis Grace <dgrace@us.ibm.com> was heard to say:
| If I process the xml using xsltproc and Norm's xslt, I get what I expect.
| If I use db2man, it comes out something like this:
|
| command [-a | --alpha] [-b | --beta] command -c | --charlie command
| -d | --delta command --help

Uh, what's the DocBook markup for this? If it's all in one big
synopsis, the safest thing is probably to stick in <sbr/> elements for
the linebreaks. (Yeah, we all caved and added the entirely
presentational sbr element because we decided it was just not possible
to handle the full generality of pretty-printed command synopsis
without it.)

| This sentence no verb.

This sentence is self-referential.

                                        Be seeing you,