Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Solved bibliography on seperate page problem

Hi,

For ages I've wanted a bibliography to start on a seperate page, using
print DSSSL. It turns out that what's required is to change

(element bibliography
     (make sequence
       (make paragraph

(element bibliography
     (make display-group
       break-before: 'page
       (make paragraph

Blindingly obvious when you know how, but I've wanted this behaviour for
months, so I thought it'd be nice to at leave have it in the list archives :)

-- Rory
"Yes, but most people don't attack their boxes with the same
  cavalier abandon you do."
                          -- Said when modding my box [fenriz.org]