Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: rendering <preface>s in <bookinfo>

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 02:54:57PM +0000, Norman Walsh wrote:
> I thought the problem was that you were getting the abstract on the
> same page as the titlepage recto/verso and you wanted to introduce a
> page break.
>
> But if you're describing the problem as "no output," I think I've got
> that wrong.

Ah! I seem to understand now: you suggest to render it as the
continuation of titlepage verso, whereas I was trying to do that after
an empty titlepage verso. I put the following into the customization
layer, and get the output I want:

(define (book-titlepage-verso-elements)
  (list (normalize "abstract")))

(mode book-titlepage-verso-mode