Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: [DOCBOOK-APPS] Help needed formatting HTML from XML/XSL

Hi,

  I'm scratching my head here, trying to figure out what I'm doing
  wrong..

  I've got a document that looks something like this:

  <book>
     <sect1><title> This is section 1 of ch 1</title>
       <para>
	      This is some text for section 1
       </para>
     </sect1>
     <sect1><title>This is section 2 of ch 1</title>
       <para>
	     This is some text for section 2
       </para>
      </sect1>
    </chapter>
   </book>

   When I try to render this into HTML (using XalanC 1.3,
   docbook-xml-4.2b1, docbook-xsl-1.49) I get something which looks
   like this:

   1. This is chapter 1
     1.1 This is section 1 of chapter 1
     1.2 This is section 2 of chapter 1