Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DBHTML dir "attribute"

I’m trying to create chunked HTML output using subdirectories.  I’ve used the dbhtml processing instruction, and the files are created correctly, but none of the link within the documentation are working.  It seems that the stylesheets are putting the directory name into the href regardless of where the current file resides.

My file looks like this:

<book id=”home”>

 <?dbhtml filename=”Home.htm”?>

 <title>Help</title>

 <chapter id=”overview”>

  <?dbhtml filename=”Overview.htm” dir=”Overview”?>

  <title>Overview</title>

  <sect1 id=”more>

    <?dbhtm filename=”more.htm” dir=”Overview”?>

    .

    .

    .

   </sect1>

 </chapter>

 <chapter id=”something”>

  <?dbhtml filename=”Something.htm” dir=”Something”?>

 </chapter>

</book>

This creates the following file / directory structure:

Home.htm

Overview

            Overview.htm

            More.htm

Something

            Something.htm

However, links from Something.htm to Overview.htm are <a href=”Overview/Overview.htm”/> and not <a href=”../Overview/Overview.htm”/>

I’m using the XSL 1.48 stylesheets and Saxon for my XSLT processor.

Does anyone have this working correctly using XSL?

Jeff Beal

Ansys, Inc.

(724)514-3150

jeff.beal@ansys.com