Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: xmlns:fo attribute appears in HTML element,HTML processing

I'd like to try to get close to valid HTML with my customized HTML driver
file. I'm having one problem getting there at the moment: the style sheets
embed an xmlns:fo attribute in the HTML start tag; I'd like to turn that
off if possible.

I'm using version 1.50.0 of the xsl style sheets.

Thanks.                        ...edN