Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: problems with jclarks "Driver" and docbook-xsl-1.50.0

On Wednesday, 27. March 2002 12:26, Glass, Eric wrote:
> The XT processor does not yet support the key function.  You might try
> saxon (available at http://saxon.sourceforge.net/#F6.5.1) -- I have had the
> best results using this processor.

Thanks,

I will try that.

And to the maintainers of the documentation of the docbook-stylesheets: could
you please add this information to the documentation (at least somewhere in
the whatsnew file or so.) Would have saved me hours if not days fumbling
around with what I thought was my fault...

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael H.E. Roth