Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: jade "DOCTYPE" declaration not allowed in instance

I have a book separated in chapters.
When I make the pdf I get this error from JAde:

jade:/dir/file.xml:2:2:E: "DOCTYPE" declaration not allowed in instance

If I remove the <!DOCTYPE chapter PU .... > from the xml
I don't get this error. But then in this file I can't
add entities and I can't use the emacs tools.

What can I do ?

I was trying to duplicate some parts of the book
in an intro chapter using entities. Maybe there is
a better way to do it.