Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Writing a customization layer for FOP columns

Bob:

I got the columns to work and they display properly, now I have a problem
with titles that are too far to the left, either running with the text of
the previous column or displaying outside of the page. How do I change that?
Basically, I need The titles to be on the same column as the rest of the
text.

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer
 P | California Virtual Campus
 - | C/O De Anza College
 G | 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
---+ Cupertino, CA 95014

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

"If there is artificial intelligence, doesn't that imply there is also
artificial stupidity!"