Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem with the table model

If you change the system identifier to a relative path pointing to a
local copy of the dtd, it should work. For some reason msxml gives you
that error when you use a url as the system identifier. I suspect it's
not smart enough to resolve all the parameter entities correctly.

There was a post about this problem a while back, but no solution posted
yet:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200203/msg00071.html

David