Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Docbook/XML, done with Java

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 03:10:31PM -0500, Matt Reynolds wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 14:14, Carlos wrote:
> > Matt:
> >
> > I've used ant with XSLTproc, Xalan and (latest and greatest) with Saxon. The
> > build.xml file is listed below. Apologies to the list, wasn't sure if I
> > should send this to the list or privately.
> >
> > Carlos
>
> <snip>
>
> What is XSLTproc?  That's vaguely familiar...
>
> Sending private (or even better, a link to a web page) works just as
> well.  But this is OK with me :)

  Hehe don't worry I will make a bit of advertizing:
    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/

  Check the DocBook specific page if you want to set-up catalogs, there
are precompiled binaries for Linux, solaris and Windows. And if you manage to
have it consume 500MB of memory it means you're probably processing a
dozen set of books simultaneously (last time I checked the DocBook Duck Book
required 60+MBytes of memory when converted to HTML).

  Oh, sorry it's not Java but raw, sharpen, C code ...

Daniel