Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Glozeur. An XML DocBook glossary searching/editingtool.

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:57:41 +0300
Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> well if you go to *doc* instead of *docs* then the page is there but I
> cannot say the same thing for downloads :-(

Two things:
	1) we are aware of the problem with the download links and will
solve it ASAP (ASAP being no sooner than tomorrow, sorry ;))

	2) Please try to convey all mails about it to glozeur@mandrakesoft.com

Thanks in advance... and sorry for any inconvenience.

--
Fabian Mandelbaum

Computer Systems Consultant - MandrakeSoft DOC Team