Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML catalog question and comment

Hi,

I got the new catalog resolver working. In the documentation, it does
not state if there are default values for verbosity etc. I also was
wondering in there was a resolution protocol for using a properties file
and a system property? I would think that the system one would override
the property file one. Thanks for adding the system properties Norm. It
made integration with Ant easier so I don't need to change properties in
two places.

The second question I have is about the actual catalog. I have the
following based on previous usage of just pointing to the catalog.
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">

   <public publicId="-//OASIS//DTD XML DocBook V4.1.2//EN"
     uri="docbook-dtd/docbook.cat"/>
   <!-- docbookx.dtd? -->
</catalog>

The old one pointed at docbook.cat so I'm not sure if I should use
following tag instead.
<nextCatalog
   id = id
   catalog = uri-reference
   xml:base = uri-reference />

Also about the import on the customization xsl which points to the
stylesheets for docbook; does somebody have an example. Should I use
rewrite or are there more than one way to do it?

Thanks for any help,
Eric