Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: How to avoid pagebreak between <section> title andbody?

[snip!]
> I think "keep-with-next" is closer to what I want.  I replaced
> 	break-before="page"
> with
> 	keep-with-next="always"
> but that formatted the same as with the vanilla DocBook XSL template.

> And when I looked at the produced FO, I saw that the <fo:block>
> surrounding the <fo:block> containing the title text, it already had a
> keep-with-next.within-column attribute:

[snip!]
> So why does the title separate from the body of the section?

The reason is because Fop appearently doesn't implement keep-*,
yet...:-/
	<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=100739618800017&r=1&w=2>
	<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=101895756600001&r=1&w=2>

Does anyone have a workaround that would work with DocBook XML and
XSL?

The suggested workaround seems to be to wrap an invisible table around
what you don't want separated.  The only way I can see to accomplish
this, would be to wrap an invisible table the FO resulting from some
(not all) <section> elements in the XML source.

Is there a way to tag the ones I want handled in this way?

Is there another way to make section titles stay with the section
bodies?

Thanx!

- Steinar