Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: ToC Page numbers

Hello Mark,

[content is related to docbook-apps thus my follow-up there]

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Mark Owens wrote:
> One small issue I cannot resolve.
> My document is organised
> book
>  preface
>  chapter
>   section
>   section
>  chapter
> .
> .
>
> The Toc is displaying page entries for preface, chapter and section element,
> which is fine. However, only the section entries are generating correct page
> numbers. The preface and chapters are not generating numbers at all.
> I've looked at the docbook installation fo and params directories but it's a
> bit bewildering at the moment.
> BTW I'm using docbook-xsl-1.50.0, fop.0.20.3

Although the following two mails are primarily related to pdf bookmarks I
think they effectively address the same problem:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2002-q1/msg01004.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2002-q1/msg01070.html

Bye,
Steffen.