Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: some parameters ignored in chunk.xsl

/ "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@maden.org> was heard to say:
| At 19:34 7/5/02, Norman Walsh wrote:
|>/ Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> was heard to say:

|>xsltproc has a bug.
|
| I've fought with Daniel about this, and he's right.  The XSLT 1.1
| draft doesn't actually require that relative filenames be relative to

Yeah, but the exslt spec does specifically require that:

     The output URI of the main result document is system-dependent,
     typically specified when the XSLT processor is invoked. When the
     href attribute of a subsidiary document is an absolute URI, then
     that absolute URI serves as the output URI. When the href
     attribute of a subsidiary document is a relative URI, the
     relative URI is resolved into an absolute URI only if and when
     the subsidiary document is output. The output URI of the document
     with which the subsidiary document is associated (ie the output
     URI of its parent in the tree of documents) is used as the base
     URI. The resulting absolute URI is used as the output URI of the
     subsidiary document.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--