Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Tables na fo

----- PŮVODNÍ ZPRÁVA -----
Od: "Jirka Kosek" <jirka@kosek.cz>
Komu: "Luc Taesch" <list@taesch.com>
Předmět: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Tables na fo
Datum: 15.5.2002 - 10:37:19

> Luc Taesch wrote:
> > id like to fiddle a lot with table.
> > as a newbies, id like to take the right road at
> first. >
> > according to your own experience, what is the best
> ;-< , fop or passivtex ?

> The missing third one -- XEP. But this is commercial
> and pretty  expensive software. But if you just want
> play with FO, you can get eval  version from
> www.renderx.com.

> 				Jirka

> --
>    Jirka Kosek
>    e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
>    http://www.kosek.cz

I don't have any problems with tables in FOP 0.20.3,
column sizes, text aligning, fonts works fine now.
Actually FOP 0.20.3 have other problems like missing page
numbers in TOC, problem with titles on page breaks and
SVG image scaling. But except of these, I think, it's pretty
usable for daily work and it's easiest and cheapest way
to produce PDF from DocBook sources.

---

Martin Perina