Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: javahelp.xsl questions

> 2) The labels in the map file that is generated seems random alphanumeric

> text. I need to reference these labels in java code in order to get
context
> sensitive help. a) Is there a tag in the docbook xml that I can use to
set
> these "labels"?

I think that setting id attribute on component container (chapter,
section, ...) will help. Content of ID should be used then instead of
autogenerated value.

Actually I forgot that I actually do use id="xxxxx" in the sections. I
think that after being processed through javahelp.xls. I think that the
resulting html should specify "target=xxxxx" but instead I get something
like target=N40025F. Is there a way that I can control the target label?

Vincent