Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Administrivia: lists posting policy change

Effective immediately, the DocBook and DocBook-Apps lists only accept
messages sent in plain text (using MIME type text/plain). Messages
sent as text/html will be rejected.

In point of fact, I don't think a single legitimate message has ever
been sent to the list in text/html, but I get a dozen spams a day to
each list encoded that way. Or I did. Now I won't. Goodness.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | One's never alone with a rubber