Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Producing fontified C on HTML otuput

El mar, 21-05-2002 a las 11:42, Norman Walsh escribió:
> / Jaime Irving Dávila Latorre <jadavila@uniandes.edu.co> was heard to say:
> [...]
> | Is there a way to tweak the stylesheets to produce this kind of html
> | output? Is there another way to accomplish this?
>
> Tweak the sourcecode. Run it through some sort of pre-processor that
> marks up the things you want highlighted.

I'm not sure if I got right this idea, because if I put some sort of
markup on the source code, it will be presented verbatim (because the
<programlisting> will be around the pre-processed code) on the html
output. Do I need to twist my personal stylesheets so that the output of
programlisting won't be processed verbatim?

Thanks a lot