Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: xsltproc segfaults with 1.51.1

Hello,

just upgraded to XSL 1.51.1 and got a bad surprise:

xsltproc -o master.html
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/html/docbook.xsl master.xml
Error Undefined namespace prefix
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
Erreur de segmentation

This did not happen with previous versions,
This does not happen with smaller documents.

See below the end of a "xsltproc -v" run.

Before spending time in trying to track down the source of the error in
my document, I wanted to know if this is a known feature.

Camille.

call-template: name is.graphic.extension
Handling param ext
         select $ext
Building variable ext select $ext
Evaluating variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Object is an XSLT value tree :
1  TEXT
     content=pdf
applying template 'is.graphic.extension'
Registering param ext
param ext defined by caller
xsltIf: test $ext = 'svg'                 or $ext = 'png'
   or $ext = 'jpeg'                 or $ext = 'jpg'                 or
$ext = 'avi'                 or $ext = 'mpg'                 or $ext =
'mpeg'                 or $ext = 'qt'                 or $ext = 'gif'
                or $ext = 'bmp'
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
Lookup variable ext
found variable ext
xsltIf: test evaluate to 0
call-template returned: name is.graphic.extension
Object is an XSLT value tree :
1  Node is NULL !
xsltChoose: test $use.svg != 0 and $object/svg:*
Lookup variable use.svg
found variable use.svg
Lookup variable object
found variable object
Error Undefined namespace prefix
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
xsltChoose: test evaluate to 1
call-template returned: name is.acceptable.mediaobject
Object is an XSLT value tree :
1  Node is NULL !
call-template returned: name select.mediaobject
xsltApplyTemplates: node: mediaobject
xsltApplyTemplates: select caption
xsltApplyTemplates: list of 0 nodes
xsltChoose: test following-sibling::entry