Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: passivetex reading xslt fo file?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:52:19PM +0300, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
> * Marc Haber; <mh+docbook-apps@zugschlus.de> on 12 Jun, 2002 wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Do I understand correctly that xsltproc wrote a fo file that
> >passivetex can't read? Can this issue be fixed?
>
> Have you enabled passivetex extensesion ? By default they are not on

I did not specifically enable them. How do I do that? THe only file I
have written myself is the XML input, and the XSL file is from the
distribution.

Greetings
Marc

Karlsruhe, Germany |  lose things."    Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 721 966 32 15
Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 721 966 31 29