Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTML Help Files: full text search

> > You can enable highlighting of searched term by selecting Options ->
> > Search Highlight in HTML Help viewer. This makes locating term quite
> > easy especially if your topics are quite small.
>
> I know this, but it helps very little if my search term is not visible
> on the page and the user has to scroll down...

You can control the depth at which sections chunk. Depending on the
length of your sections, this could help keep the topics small:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/chunk.sectio
n.depth.html

Seems to me that if you've gotten the user to the topic and highlighted
the desired term(s), the user has it pretty easy.

David