Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: DOCBOOK: Re[2]: Which conversion method should I use?

This is a tools thread, so it should really be on docbook apps:

I recall there's some information in this post:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2002-q1/msg00726.html  (tho
I've only ever used PassiveTeX on linux--I tried, not very hard, to get
it working on windows once).

There's a list of fo renderers at
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/publishing.html#d
0e65. Add to that list Antenna house (commercial):
http://www.antennahouse.com/.

David