Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Success on all (HTML) fronts!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank all of you for your
help.  I just got the last of the "quirks" I've been fighting removed
and the resulting webpages (if I don't twist my arm by patting myself
on the back) look awesome.

The result, I think, is rather unusual and can be found at:

http://djbdns.wolfhome.com

Does anyone keep a style gallery or other such collection where new
DocBook users can see what (and how) they can do with DocBook?  If
so, I'd be willing to contribute the mods I made.

If not, someone should start one.  Anyone interested?

Gre7g.