Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: openjade going into an endless loop

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 10:42:04AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> I completed the section, and onsgmls does not complain any more. I did
> not expect a tool failing without an error message on invalid input.

It is known that openjade does not correctly catch all errors, but it
is always good to have test cases.  Could you please submit a bug with
your test case attached on http://sf.net/projects/openjade ?

Thanks,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique