Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: [Announce] Borges: a DocBook XML DocumentationManagement System

Hi,

I am glad to bring to your knowledge the existence of the Borges DMS.

Borges is the outcome of more than two years of work at MandrakeSoft to
develop a powerful Documentation Management System. It has been designed
to handle various documentation projects with strong constraints:
little time, many contributors, ever-changing material.

We will be glad to receive your comments about this open-source project.
All the necessary information can be found at:
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/doc/project/Borges/

If the system appears to be useful for anyone else, we will be glad to
maintain it actively, with your help ;-)

The system has reached a quite stable status and the documentation
included, while in progress, is sufficient to start with Borges.

We'll be glad to hear from you soon.

--
Camille Bégnis
MandrakeSoft Project Manager