Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Customizing PS book output - through DSSSL or direct onPS code ?

Hi All:

	I've got a problem that is confusing me.
	After looking for a answer through mailing list archives and
googling around, can't figure out how can I get the job done.
	First of all, I've got some knowledgment on customizing
DocBook DSSSL. I've customized one as following:

(define bop-footnotes
   ;; Make "bottom-of-page" footnotes?
   #t)

(define %footnote-ulinks%
   ;; Generate footnotes for ULinks?
   #f)

(define tex-backend
   ;; Are we using the TeX backend?
   #t)

(define %section-autolabel%
   ;; Are sections enumerated?
   #t)

(define %chapter-autolabel%
   ;; Are chapters enumerated?
   #t)

(define %show-ulinks%
   ;; Display URLs after ULinks?
   #f)

	And the output is almost like my desire.

	My questions are:

	* How can I create a header at top of each page with a thin line from
left to right and the title of book justified on right side.
I did this issue including some PostScript code at PS output file,
but it is very hard to do! :)
	* How can I modify the first page of each chapter to be more
beautiful. The default one is just like:

			Chapter 1. Introduction

	I'd like a big chapter number (1) inside a light gray square and
the title of chapter (Introduction) in italic below chapter's number.
Again I can create a procedure in PostScript and overlay default feature
above. But again it is quite hard.

	So. Is there a way to configure DSSSL, openjade, jadetex , DVIPS,
whatever to make these issues automagically ??

	Thanks a lot in advance

PS: I'm using:

	DocBook DTD 4.1
	DocBook DSSSL 1.76b+ (from CVS)
	OpenJade 1.3
	Jadetex 3.6
	DVIPS 5.86
	And a mug with Tux printed on :)

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino
brasilino@recife.pe.gov.br
http://www.recife.pe.gov.br
Emprel -	Empresa Municipal de Informatica (pt_BR)
		Municipal Computing Enterprise (en_US)
Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil
Fone: +55-81-34167078