Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Table does not render in PDF

I'm using DocBook/XML with the same methodology as the Selfdocbook/XML. My
command line for generating PDF is the following:

xmlto pdf -v --extensions -m glossterm.xsl fcs-book.xml
Format script: /usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook/pdf
Convert to XSL-FO
Real stylesheet:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/fo/docbook.xsl
Stylesheet: /tmp/xmlto-xsl.Fcha5q
xsltproc --nonet --param use.extensions '1' --param passivetex.extensions
'1' \
 -o /tmp/xmlto.Fg8TBu/fcs-book.proc \
 /tmp/xmlto-xsl.Fcha5q \

/home/shlomi/Docs/programming/FCS/Book/Docs/Prog/FCS/Book/text/fcs-book.xml
Making portrait pages on USletter paper (8.5inx11in)
No adjustColumnWidths function available.
Post-process XSL-FO to PDF
First pass complete
Second pass complete
Third pass complete

After that, a table I placed in the text was not rendered in the PDF. The
same table was rendered perfectly fine in the HTML output.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        shlomif@vipe.technion.ac.il
Home E-mail:       shlomif@iglu.org.il