Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: profile.xsl questions

Why does profile.xsl not generate the SYSTEM identifier that the
person uses in their own document as the doctype-system value
in the target document?

Why does it generate the http address of the dtd on the oasis
website instead?  - personally I'd like it to generate the same
as what is in my original document...
(I do use catalog files so this doesn't really matter but I was
wondering why)

Also profile.xsl also seemed to not markup CDATA sections,
(it missed them out alltogether) which meant that it generated
a non-valid XML document.  Is it supposed to work this way?

AM