[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Table "morerows" fails with DBF?
On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 06:05:16PM +0100, Ian Castle wrote: > Sure it isn't openjade 1.3.1? > > If it isn't you will need that. > > However, there are still some problems with morerows - it doesn't work > in all circumstances... (usually if the column with "morerows" is the > first column, then it works :-). Thanks! I downloaded and installed OpenJade 1.3.1 and "morerows" is now working. I only needed it to work in the first column, but it worked OK in the 2nd column at least in the simple test case I tried (a minor mod to the example in my original post). To install, I simply did the standard: ./configure make makeinstall then renamed some original executables and made a few softlinks: cd /usr/bin mv jade jade-orig mv spam spam-orig mv nsgmls nsgmls-orig mv sgmlnorm sgmlnorm-orig mv spent spent-orig ln -s /usr/local/bin/openjade jade ln -s /usr/local/bin/ospam spam ln -s /usr/local/bin/onsgmls nsgmls ln -s /usr/local/bin/osgmlnorm sgmlnorm ln -s /usr/local/bin/ospent spent The docbook tools I use now seem to pick up the new stuff. -- Robert C. Paulsen, Jr. firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by eList eXpress LLC