Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL 1.52.2 Performance

That's the online help for our largest product.  Here are some rough
statistics:
8,000 printed pages (10 point font, single-spaced)
5,300 HTML pages of online help
I once did a count of "para" tags, and came up with around 63,000.
It is pretty massive.
>Has anyone else seen this sort of performance hit?

<grin/> No Jeff, but then again, I've never seen a machine like that
either!!!
What the heck are you building?
The empire state building?

Impressed/overawed. DaveP