Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Autotoc of chapter and article in book

Hello!

I use DocBook/XML 4.1.2, xsl-stylesheets 1.51.1 and
xslt-processor - xsltproc 1.0.18.

documents, toc in book (chenked html output) not ok for me.

Subtoc of article not displayed on first book page, but subtoc of
chapter is displayed. Help me, please, can I get subtoc of
article too ? Thanks.

PS Do I must to duplicate bug reports from sourceforge tracker in
this mailing list?

--
Regards, Vyt
mailto:  vyt@vzljot.ru