Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: xsltproc segfaults with docbook-xsl 1.51.0 - 1.52.2

In message <3CFDDE3E.2040504@mandrakesoft.com> (http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2002-q2/msg00716.html) you wrote that xsltproc gives you:

Error Undefined namespace prefix
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed

when compiling a document with an image in a mediaobject. The same happens to me (it crashes on Cygwin, the same error but no crash on FreeBSD). It seems that the problems came with the introduction of svg in the xsl templates.

I use the enclosed patch as a workaround, maybe Norman can tell us what really happens?

Thanks
    Oliver