Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: speedy XSLT processor for win

>> Isn't there any way to do the chunking in memory (10Mb should
>> fit into it!) and write out the files after in a separate run
>> (maybe faster)?

Hey -- now that's something I wouldn't mind seeing.

A "chunk to single file" -- where the resulting file will have a new set of
root elements

<chunks>
   <chunk filename="xxx">Contents of a chunk</chunk>
   <chunk filename="yyy">Contents of a chunk</chunk>
</chunks>

Then have a second XSLT to cut that file up into the seperate output files.

--
Mike (who hasn't the slightest idea of how to go about doing that)