Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: Any CMSs that use DocBook?

A commercial product that you can evaluate online:

 http://www.siberlogic.com/products/xml/
 http://www.siberlogic.com/evaluation/online.asp

SiberSafe comes with some support for publishing DocBook out-of-the-box.

kind regards
Peter Ring

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Delaney [mailto:Dionysos@Dionysia.org]
Sent: 20. august 2002 20:36
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: Any CMSs that use DocBook?

I guess I should have been more specific. I'd really like an open source
CMS, so that I can modify it to my needs.

The main thing though, is that the actaul content for all of the pages be
stored in DocBook format.

I agree about the term "CMS" being abused. There are so many different types
apps out there all calling themselves CMSs. But then, I guess that's no
different from pretty much every other tech term--I've actually heard
standard 1U rack mount servers referred to as "blade" servers! Eeeeek!

Cheers.
--Dan
 Dan Delaney, Senior Programmer, Power Creative
 (502) 297-6632, DDelaney@PowerCreative.com
 The Power of Ideas. The Resources to Deliver.